When we decorate the house, we all attach great importance to its decoration effect. While when we decorate the children’s room, we don’t know how to decorate and design because we don’t understand the decoration. For this reason, many people are struggling. What do you know about the interior design of children’s room? Let’s take a look at the key points of children’s room design!
Children’s room interior design skills:
- Pay attention to safety: This is very important. The furniture in the baby’s room should be stable and firm. Don’t underestimate the destructive power of the baby. Avoid furniture with sharp edges and corners, do not use fragile materials, do not set power sockets near the ground, and be sure to hide the wires.
- Overall layout: first, the layout should conform to the children’s living habits. The windowsill should also be as high as possible, and note that sharp objects such as glass cannot be placed in the room, and the furniture should also be designed with rounded corners.
- Space design: give the baby a spacious activity space.
- Rich colors: the baby likes bright and warm colors, such as orange, red with low saturation, yellow, pink, blue and green with high purity, as well as some neutral colors that are not strong, such as purple and green; Those colors with low gray and steady feeling are generally not suitable for children. Color matching: match rose red and pink with blue and blue-green.
Key points of children’s room interior design:
- The layout of furnishings and the size of furniture should not be too large, and the corners should be rounded to prevent children from being hurt. Commonly used furniture includes bed, bedside table, desk, chair, small wardrobe, etc. The bed can be designed as a single layer or a high bed. Use a small escalator to go up and down. Guard plates shall be added on both sides of the high bed to prevent the babies from falling from the bed. One side of the bed shall be close to the wall. The desktop of children’s writing desk should be designed to move up and down, so that the height of the desktop can be increased with the growth of children.
- Decorations: decorations in children’s rooms, can hang some brightly colored and knowledgeable pictures and landscape pictures on the wall, which can promote children’s thirst for knowledge. Children’s paintings and handicrafts can also be hung on the wall to improve children’s aesthetic ability.
- Children are sensitive to color in the room. The ceiling, ground, wall, curtain and bedspread should be dominated by bright colors, and even the primary colors of red, yellow, blue and green can be directly used. Generally speaking, girls’ rooms use pink, yellow and other colors, while boys’ rooms use blue, black, white, green and other colors.
When we decorate and design the children’s room, the first consideration is safety, and learning how to design is the most important. The above is the interior design skills and key points of children’s room I introduced to you today.